- We do not make any attempt to identify you, except for the following day to day business purposes:
The above data is only used for the purpose of posting jobs and processing job applications.
- Posting a job requires an employer account.
- Applying for a job requires you to submit your name, telephone number, e-mail address, cover letter, and CV through our website.
- We do not share, sell or lend your data to any third party, except for the following day to day business purposes:
- If you purchase a job advert on Clare Jobs, our payment processor (PayPal) will have access to your contact details and credit card information.
- If you apply for a job on Clare Jobs, the employer will receive a copy of your job application.
- Your IP address and the pages you view are stored in our server logs. We only use this data for server/software troubleshooting, and security issues.
- In the unlikely event that Clare Jobs is sold to a third party, the third party would have access to your previous activity on this website. This includes:
- Any pages you have viewed.
- Any job adverts you have applied for, including your job application details.
- Any job adverts you have posted.
- Any employer profile data you submitted when registering an employer account at Clare Jobs.
- Employer accounts receive a single cookie upon account log in. This is to facilitate login/logout functionality. No other cookies are used at Clare Jobs.
- We do not use any third party cookies, trackers, social media plugins, banner adverts, or analytics programs.
- Our web servers and backup servers are located within the EU.
Please contact us if you would like us to delete any data relating to your employer account or job application history.