Ballincollig, Co. Cork
We are looking for a target driven and motivated professional to join our small team.
· Responsible for supporting customers through the Sales process in a showroom environment
· Greet customer in a friendly and timely manner when they enter the store.
· Assist customers with their bathroom product queries and offer advice.
· Produce customer proposals
· Process orders.
· Increase sales and profitable growth in line with company targets.
· Exceed sales targets and objectives.
· Keep sales lead sheets up to date.
· Follow up customer leads in a timely manner by phone.
· Effectively overcome any potential objections.
· Process telephone orders.
· Provide excellent customer service on telephone and in store.
· Follow up with customers after completion of bathroom installation to ensure they are fully satisfied.
· Develop a good understanding of all the cavalini product range and keep up to date with new products.
A bit about you…
· Professional tidy appearance
· Experience in the use of MS office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Extensive experience in the use of Sales Software
· Good understanding of sales and the sales process.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organisational skills
· Accurate and thorough approach
· Motivated team player
· Good problem solving ability
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Able to work during late night opening and Saturdays where required
It would be advantageous for you to have…..
· Strong Computer skills, IT qualification e.g. ECDL, CLAIT preferred but not required
· A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
Working Hours: Five days between Monday and Saturday, on rotation
Salary: Basic salary of around €35,000 plus commission (depends on experience)