The employer is no longer accepting applications for this job advert.
Louis Copeland & Sons
Cork City, Cork
Who We are
Louis Copeland and Sons is a name synonymous with men's fine tailored clothing and high end fashion in Ireland. World renowned as a Master Tailor and stockist of designer men's suits and casual clothing. Our family business has grown over nearly 100 years, from one store in Capel Street, to five stores across Ireland and an online store.
We are opening a new store in Cork and are looking for an enthusiastic, sales driven professional to manage the store and motivate the sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in an exciting and dynamic role. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to sell and be able to provide exceptional customer service, must be a people person and will have an interest in men’s style; with a minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience. You will also be fully flexible and work well as part of a team.
· Ensuring all customers experience a professional service in store
· Lead, motivate, inspire your staff, and work as part of the team.
· Control and meet sales and performance targets
· Cash management, reconciliations and banking
· Ensure the store is stocked, merchandised & always looks its best.
· Initiative, Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
· Excellent communication skills
· Outstanding planning and organising skills
· Hard working
· Proven track record in a similar role
· Clear communication skills
· Act as an inspiration to your team and lead by example
· Fully flexible
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Sales Manager" in the subject line.
Closing date: Friday 8th March 2019